- Make sure to make three quantitative observations and one qualitative observation on your tulips. One of those observations need to be the height of your tulips.
- Include in this observation the difference in height from your last observation to this one.
- Was your prediction correct from Tulip Observation #4. What factors could have affected the outcome.
- Does your tulip have bulb yet?
- Any flowers on yours? On the older ones?
Spelling and grammar are counted on your grade.
Metric system must be used.