- Take sure to make three quantitative observations and one qualitative observation on your tulips. One of those observations need to be the height of your tulips.
- Include in this observation the difference in height from your last observation to this one.
- What factors could have affected the difference of height compared to other observations.
- How many flowers do you have on your tulip plant. How many are on the older tulips that were planted before by other classes?
- Describe your flower and then describe all the parts you can identify and the quantity of each. (You should have at least 4!)
Spelling and grammar are counted on your grade. Metric system must be used.